Looking for cheap humidors?
Here are 5 cheap humidors for under $40.00
- Quality Importers 50 cigar cedar box humidor with Hygrometer – this is a great small desktop humidor with a Mahogany finish. It’s one of the most popular humidors with hundreds of reviews. The lining is Spanish cedar. The hardware is gold plated and looks first class. A very nice cheap humidor.
2. Case Elegance Cherry Finish Cedar 25 Cigar Humidor – hygrometer and humidifier are included. Cedar is the absolute best material for a cigar humidor. This humidor is magnetically sealed and passes the dollar bill test. This seal will keep your cigars nice and fresh.
3. Prestige Import Group Acrylic Humidor Jar – this is super cheap (under $20) humidor but at the same time will still keep your cigars fresh. The bottom lining is Spanish cedar. The top securely clasps down for a super tight seal. A humidifier attaches to the bottom of the jar lid.
4. Scorch Torch 70 Cigar Humidor – this humidor is adjustable from 18 cigars to as many as 70 cigars. It’s wooden with a glass top with hygrometer and humidifier. The finish is cherry and looks really nice.
5. Mahogany 50 Cigar Humidor by Kendall – this classy desktop humidor is lined with the aromatic Spanish cedar which will preserve your cigars forever. It comes complete with hygrometer and humidifier. The hardware is solid brass…very nice touch. This cheap humidor also comes with a cigar cutter and an eye dropper.
Here’s a really cool and classy travel humidor that holds 6 cigars securely. I’ve never seen one quite as nice as this one.
It’s the XIFEI Crocodile Grain Travel Humidor.
Very nice crocodile grain material. Very classy and rich looking but it’s not expensive. It only looks expensive.
The inside is even nicer. This looks like a $400 travel humidor. It holds 6 cigars and will keep them fresh while you travel.
- Crocodile skin texture is all hand-made cutting and sewing. Great for highlighting your exalted status in a public place like a cigar lounge or club.
- The high-end zipper could ensure over 20k opening/closing cycles, as was proven in tests.
- The cedar lining provides the natural fragrance of cedar once you open the cigar box. Cedar absorbs moisture and air preventing cigar damage from cigar beetles.
- 6 cigars can be stored in the cigar travel box equipped with a humidifier. The integrated design ensures it is classy and compact. This is an exclusive choice for cigar holders and travelers.
- 100 % money back guarantee for 60 days
- First Class Customer Service
If you want to get one of these beauties, here is a link…XIFEI Crocodile Grain Travel Humidor at Amazon.com
Cigars burn unevenly for several reasons. If you do not light a cigar properly, it may burn unevenly. It’s very important to “toast” a cigar before you light it. This will insure an even burn.
Another reason for an uneven burn is the humidity of the cigar. If part of the cigar is dry and part moist, it will burn unevenly.
A windy day can also cause a cigar to burn unevenly. The wind will accelerate the burn area where the wind hits it.
Cigar construction can also affect the burn. If the filler is not bunched correctly, the cigar may burn unevenly.
A plugged cigar will cause an uneven burn because the draw will be uneven.